The Magstar Educate Team
The Magstar Educate Team are specialists in communications and design, providing a full range of support services for the educational sector on a one off basis or a retained service contract.
We have a well-earned reputation for providing creative support to schools, academies and further education providers on all aspects of communications from strategic planning to implementation. We believe that everything we do should help you promote your values and culture.
What we can do to help
We provide support to match your needs… as little or as much as you like, from a major overhaul of your communications strategy to a one off project such as a press release, newsletter or the production of signage. Our work is bespoke, tailored to meet your specific requirements and informed by a wealth of experience in the education sector. We guarantee cost effective and results driven solutions, delivered by a dedicated, experienced and specialist team.
We provide a comprehensive range of services, from print and design through to digital communications. For some clients we are engaged to promote or deliver events such as open days and fund raising activities, for others we undertake prospectus and newsletter design, advertising or policy standardisation and review. Our technical specialists help with websites, intranets, extranets, e-comms, learning platforms, online shops and e-news functions to complement existing IT systems or start afresh.
The checklist may be a useful tool for you when developing your marketing and communications plan. If you feel you could benefit from another pair of hands or an informed opinion on any aspect of your communications strategy – please call us – we are eager and happy to help.
The expertise of our education team can help you take control of your communications in a proactive and positive way to enhance and support your development plans.
- A clear plan, set objectives, agreed style and approved policy
- Consistent application of our look and feel across all communications
- Market and competitive research undertaken in order to boost reputation and understand demand
- Branded clothing and items such as water bottles, planners, school bags
WEBSITE AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Up-to-date website with current information, downloads and news items
- E-Newsletter and e-comms functions
- Central calendar planning with internal staff view and public /parent display.
- Learning portal
- Downloads store for current policies and letters
- School uniform e-shop
PROSPECTUS AND NEWSLETTERS
- A prospectus that communicates our individual characteristics and benefits
- Parent and community newsletters and bulletins
- Student led news feed
- Parents online forum
PRESS RELEASES AND ADVERTISING
- A current library of high quality photos with parental permission recorded
- A monthly press release on a key aspect or achievement
- Recruitment advertising that promotes the school ethos and attracts the right candidates
- Press and publicity contact lists kept up to date
EVENTS AND OPEN DAYS
- Events calendar and delivery plans
- Displays and promotional material for use on and off site
- Templates for flyers and handouts that all staff can access and use
- Site maps, signage and graphics to welcome and inform
Design, Technical and Online
Consultancy, Promotion and Events
Tel. 01223 836464
MagStar Ltd, Vanilla House
Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge, CB22 3GN