SoE Conference in Carlisle
05 December 2016
The MagStar Events team have recently returned from a high profile three day conference in Carlisle which took place at two prestigious venues and culminated in a gala dinner for 300 guests.
The main aim of the “Back in Business” Conference, hosted by the Society of Editors, was to promote and campaign for media freedom. The conference is held annually and provides a platform for members of the press and political figures to discuss issues connected with the future of the press. Speakers and attendees included Senior Police Officers, National Newspaper Editors and representatives from key corporate bodies.
MagStar staff worked with The Society of Editors and the venue’s conference team to manage all arrangements including:
· Financial planning and management
· Venue management
· Engaging suppliers and third parties and liaison with authorities
· Sponsor development, liaison and support and negotiating agreements
· Promotion, advertising and sales
· Marketing – online and traditional promotion
· Distribution of event marketing and advertising
· Promotion of event to associates and sponsors
· Print design
· Set design, print and build
· Room dressing, theme and detail
· Gala Dinner planning and food tasting
· Photography and media liaison
· Presentation development
· Audio -visual planning and management
· Delegate and speaker registration and liaison
· Staffing and delivery on the day
· Staffing and catering provision
The event was a success for all involved.
“You overcame the many difficulties of working at such a distance. Thank you for your commitment which helped us so much in achieving our aims.”
Bob Satchwell, Executive Director.
Organisation of an event like this requires incredible planning skills, unrivalled contacts, an eye for detail and a determined commitment to excellence. We create and promote your brand and bring your event to life!
The whole team are brand ambassadors for our clients and their associates .We will host your event with a smile as it is what we love doing! Return to news
All press enquiries should be directed to:
Krizia Gallone via our Contact form
Or please call 01223 836464
Comment, photographic images and copy can be provided on request for print and online purposes.